Need help? Check out our FAQ
Sorry, not at present. We are looking at future ways of providing a feed of some events and activities, for example your own events, to individual Churches and Organisations. If this is something you would be interested in then please contact Senior Editor, Graham Bruno, at email@example.com.
But, please could you also spread the word about christiandiary.com and encourage people you know to tell us about forthcoming events? The more comprehensive the site becomes the better the calendar will be for everyone.
ChristianDiary.com is available in standard calendar formats including ical and Google Calendar. This means if you use a computerised calendar you can have events automatically appear in your calendar.
Yes! The site is designed to adapt whatever size of screen you are using at the time. Most modern smart phones and tablets should be able to display the site without issue.
If you have any problems please let us know and we will see what we can do to help.
You can submit an event on the Submit Event page. Once an event has been submitted this will be reviewed before appearing as a live event.
If you have submitted an event and are seeing problems with your event, please Contact Us.
• Event title;
• A short description of the event;
• Event date(s) and time(s);
• Event Image;
• Event Category (eg Worship / Conference / Meeting etc);
• Event Venue/location(s);
• Event contact name(s);
• Event external URL link to purcahse tickets/register;
• Any costs associated with the event;
• The event needs to be of interest to some element of the Christian community.
• Christian Community is defined as ‘people who love Jesus and live in fellowship with each other.
• Events can be of general interest or targeted to a specific audience. (e.g. men/women only, kids events, youth events).
• Regular Sunday Services, when most Christians would want to attend their own church. However, all genuinely ecumenical services and special events are welcome.
• Events of interest mainly or only to one church or denomination.
• We welcome submissions of events that would be of interest to Christians with a concern for political or social issues; however, the organising group must be Christian in nature.
• Events are included on the understanding that this does not constitute an endorsement of any particular denomination, political party or outlook.
• We reserve the right to decline to publish any submitted event.
• All reasons for events being declined will be reviewed monthly by the Editorial Team, these reviews will be used to improve the clarity of our Editorial Guidelines and Process in future.
• We will NOT enter into individual correspondence about the reasons behind any refusal to publish an event.