Sign up to our special Event Promoters mailing list
Submit your event by clicking the button below...
What information should be included in an event submission?
- An Event title
- Event date(s) and time(s)
- Event location(s);
- A short description of the event
- Event contact name(s)
- Anything else that would be useful to know (costs, relevant websites).
- Your name and email if different from contact name
What criteria do events need to meet to be included?
- The event needs to be of interest to some element of the Christian community. (Christian Community is defined as 'people who love Jesus and live in fellowship with each other.)
- The event/activity should be taking place in the North East of Scotland (A few larger events outside the region that people might travel to may also be included.)
- Events can be of general interest or targeted to a specific audience (e.g. men/women only, children's events, youth events)
- The event needs to have been organised by an individual, Church, or group that works, with and for, churches of the many different denominations that are established in North East Scotland.